It is lasting four days full of both, theory and practice. The human anatomy related to dental surgery as well as the collateral securities of the patients are discussed in theory. The practice is all about gaining hands-on experience on “Soft Tissue Handling” such as microsurgical techniques and micro suturing as well as “Hard Tissue Handling”.
The two experienced experts Dr. Marcus Beschnidt and Prof. Dr. Dr. Rudolf Seemann will guide you through the course, personally supporting you with tips and tricks.
After completing the course, you will:
- Know the parameters of gingival esthetics and morphologic bony changes around implants
- Know the principles of microsurgery for a systematic soft tissue healing
- Know the principles of bone healing and bone formation
- Be able to use different incision and suture techniques
- Have tried different bone harvesting instruments
- Have practiced covering a graft with a certain flap management
Event flyer ( PDF , 1.6 MB )